Liquor Service Station
Perfect cocktails at the push of a button.
Easybar Cocktail Service Station eliminates the guesswork and the wait, making it easy for any server to mix a drink without a bartender present.
- CAPACITY – Easybar alcohol dispenser towers can dispense up to 48 liquors plus any combination of 12 juices or sodas.
- SIMPLICITY – Pour a single shot or cocktails of up to five ingredients – including liquor, juice, soda and mixers – dispense at the touch of a button.
- SPEED – Ingredients dispense simultaneously to cut pour time.
- ACCURACY – All ingredients dispense in accurate portions ensuring perfect cocktails and mixtures every time.
How it works
1. Sign into the Point of Sale to unlock the cocktail station.
2. Choose the cocktail function from the main screen (shot, mixer, cocktail).
3. Choose a letter of the alphabet that coincides with the cocktail you would like to pour.
4. All of the cocktails starting with the chosen letter will appear. Press the cocktail you desire and the alcohol dispenser machine will pour that cocktail while automatically registering the pour to the pos terminal.
5. Finish your transaction on the pos terminal. The unit will lock until the next server signs in.
Easybar systems are tailored for existing space requirements and prevent unauthorized access to liquor. Our positive-displacement pumps never allow air to touch the product and any required bottle reserve is possible with our connectable two-to-four-bottle manifolds ensuring every bottle is completely emptied. Easybar CLCSII-T Liquor Systems are certified by NSF International.
Positive Displacement Liquor Pumps
- Hydrator piston pumps do not allow air to directly touch the product so beverage taste is never compromised
- Positive displacement pumps reset fully before dispensing a second drink, making them the most accurate pump on the market
- Easybar pumps remain closed until signaled to pour – in the event of a leak no liquor reserve is lost.
- Standard pump rail includes 16 pumps
- Two to four bottle configuration
- Bottles empty sequentially for easy restocking
- Manifolds are connectable for any required bottle reserve
- Quick disconnect fittings on manifolds mean reconfiguring bottle reserve is quick and Easybar bottle stoppers fit inside the bottleneck to prevent spillage when inverting or removing bottles
- No air touches the liquid from the time the bottle is inverted into the manifold until it is dispensed from the tower or gun ensuring quality of product
- Slanted manifold allows for complete drainage without removing plastic nozzle inserts
Communication Co-Processor (CCP)
- Located in pump room
- Controls all communication with computer and reporting features
Point-of-Pump Electronics (POP)
- Located in the pump room
- Contains electronics which control all dispensing
- Regular POP can accommodate up to 64 brands, Large POP can accommodate up to 128 brands
- Wire shelving rack
- 600-800 lbs weight capacity
- Easily assembled, durable, sanitary
- 48”W x 18”D x 72”H standard unit
Bulk liquor accountability equipment, draft beer systems, and streamlined beverage conduit systems together in a single package. With over 40 years of experience working with designers, general contractors, and corporate operators in the food and beverage industry, Easybar ensures a beverage dispensing equipment package that will be best suited to the needs of the client without any excess materials or expense.
We use our contacts and knowledge of your beverage systems to design and provide a chase system that best suits your needs, and we simplify your job with one point of contact and one contract. Because we can combine coordination efforts for all three systems, we offer discounts for contracts that include conduit systems together with our liquor and beer equipment.
Contact us today and discover the Easybar advantage.
Download the Liquor Systems Brochure
Download Easybar Software
Liquor Equipment Spec Sheets
Here you can find equipment spec sheets in image and downloadable .pdf formats. You may need Adobe Reader to view .pdf files. Click here to get adobe reader, free.
- Description of an Easybar Liquor System
- Dual Gun Specifications
- Easybar General Installation Requirements
- Easybar Liquor Room
- Easybar Liquor Specifications
- Easybar Liquor Specifications – 16 Brands
- Easybar Liquor Specifications – 32 Brands
- Easybar Hardware and Software Manual
- How Interfacing Works
- Interface Specifications – Standard
- Manifold Rack
Request pricing information.
Fill out our form to get pricing information custom suited for your needs.