Liquor Gun Systems
Easybar liquor gun systems are the preferred choice for large casino, nightclub, and entertainment venues worldwide. By controlling your product and protecting your liquor investment you will see pour costs drop and profits rise.
Easybar Gun Systems shot dispenser allows you to dispense and control up to 128 brands of liquor plus cocktails from any combination of guns at any number of bartender stations. Up to five ingredients can be simultaneously dispensed by the press of a single button.
CLCS II Fully Computerized Beverage Dispensing Gun Systems
- Controls pour sizes
- Increases bartender speed
- Ensures perfectly portioned drinks
- Prevents product Loss
- Accounts for all beverages
- Saves money
Easybar offers the only liquor system that can combine liquor guns, self serve cocktail towers, controlled bottle pour spouts, and draft beer in a single unified system.
- Gun Boxes are available in single, dual, triple, or quad configuration
- Each gun dispenses up to twenty four brands and twenty four cocktails of up to five ingredients
- Each brand and cocktail has up to three pour sizes
- Guns are equipped with diffuser nozzles to prevent splashing and are individually labeled for easy identification
- 16 Solenoids per rail
- Programmed to work in conjunction with pumps in back room to ensure accuracy
- Located at dispensing station to minimize dripping
- Point of Dispense Electronics (POD)
POD contains electronics that control the dispensing station
- Located within 15’ of the shot dispenser or tower
- Regular POD can accommodate up to 64 brands, Large POD can accommodate up to 128 brands
- Auxiliary switch packs can be added to track items (like bottled beer) that are not dispensed from the systems
- Capable of interfacing to POS with optional universal interface card
Easybar liquor gun systems prevent unauthorized access to liquor. Installations are tailored for existing space requirements. Our positive-displacement pumps never allow air to touch the product and prevent runaway dispense in the case of leak. Any required bottle reserve is possible with our connectable single- to four-bottle manifolds ensuring every bottle is completely emptied. Easybar CLCSII-T Liquor Systems are certified by NSF International.
Positive Displacement Liquor Pumps
- Hydrator piston pumps do not allow air to directly touch the product so beverage taste is never compromised
- Positive displacement pumps reset fully before dispensing a second drink, making them the most accurate pump on the market
- Easybar pumps remain closed until signaled to pour – in the event of a leak no liquor reserve is lost.
- Standard pump rail includes 16 pumps
- Two to four bottle configuration
- Bottles empty sequentially for easy restocking
- Manifolds are connectable for any required bottle reserve
- Quick disconnect fittings on manifolds mean reconfiguring bottle reserve is quick and Easybar bottle stoppers fit inside the bottleneck to prevent spillage when inverting or removing bottles
- No air touches the liquid from the time the bottle is inverted into the manifold until it is dispensed from the tower or gun ensuring quality of product
- Slanted manifold allows for complete drainage without removing plastic nozzle inserts
Communication Co-Processor (CCP)
- Located in pump room
- Controls all communication with computer and reporting features
Point-of-Pump Electronics (POP)
- Located in the pump room
- Contains electronics which control all shot dispensing
- Regular POP can accommodate up to 64 brands, Large POP can accommodate up to 128 brands
- Wire shelving rack
- 600-800 lbs weight capacity
- Easily assembled, durable, sanitary
- 48”W x 18”D x 72”H standard unit
Bulk liquor accountability equipment, draft beer systems, and streamlined beverage conduit systems together in a single package. With over 40 years of experience working with designers, general contractors, and corporate operators in the food and beverage industry, Easybar ensures a beverage dispensing equipment package that will be best suited to the needs of the client without any excess materials or expense.
We use our contacts and knowledge of your beverage systems to design and provide a chase system that best suits your needs, and we simplify your job with one point of contact and one contract. Because we can combine coordination efforts for all three systems, we offer discounts for contracts that include conduit systems together with our liquor and beer equipment.
Contact us today and discover the Easybar advantage.
Download the Liquor Systems Brochure
Download Easybar Software
Liquor Equipment Spec Sheets
Here you can find equipment spec sheets in image and downloadable .pdf formats. You may need Adobe Reader to view .pdf files. Click here to get adobe reader, free.
- Description of an Easybar Liquor System
- Dual Liquor Gun Specifications
- Easybar General Installation Requirements
- Easybar Liquor Room
- Easybar Liquor Specifications
- Easybar Liquor Specifications – 16 Brands
- Easybar Liquor Specifications – 32 Brands
- Easybar Hardware and Software Manual
- How Interfacing Works
- Interface Specifications – Standard
- Manifold Rack
Request pricing information.
Fill out our form to get pricing information custom suited for your needs.